After having an accident, keeping calm and cordial with all the actors guarantees an efficient resolution.
How to make a claim to Paulo Seguros?
Get in touch with our claims manager by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
EMERGENCIES We are available 24 hours a day, through the number +351 917 246 314
At the scene of the accident, it is essential that the stakeholders respect each other so that they can achieve resolution and rapid claim making more easily.
1. Indicate the location of the accident with a 30-meter triangle of the vehicle and put on the reflective vest;
- Keep your insurance certificate and DAAA at hand;
- If in doubt about the accident, call the authorities.
3. Obtain data from all stakeholders and identify witnesses, if applicable;
4. Try to reach an agreement and complete the car accident report:
- You can fill in the paper declaration;
Alternatively, you can fill it in electronically through the e-SEGURNET app (www.e-segurnet.pt)
- Whenever possible take some photographs of the accident.
6. Participate, as soon as possible, the claim to Paulo Seguros;
ONLINE CAR ACCIDENT CLAIM MAKING